Today I turn 18. Our families used to say we would be free before this happened. Today I woke up. And nothing feels different. Today, I don't feel like waiting anymore.Diana, Castle
Diana is a major character in Castle and the hidden main antagonist of the story.
Diana and the players were locked in the castle for an initially unknown reason.
The story starts on Diana's 18th birthday. She was promised to have freedom by then, so she decides to take matters into their hands and escape themselves.
She accompanies the players up to the Crystal Ball, where she is captured.
She is then seen suspended above the Cursed Gold Challenge and instructs the players to use the lever to free her.
If the player kills the dragon, Diana leaves the castle first, then shuts the gate, locking the players inside, revealing her true nature as a witch before leaving.
Diana initially acts very friendly nice to the players, encouraging and giving them directions prior to her capture.
Her true personality, however, is very decisive, cruel, and cunning, having been using the players for her own will.
- Today I turn 18. Our families used to say we would be free before this happened. Today I woke up. And nothing feels different. Today, I don't feel like waiting anymore.
- Shapeshifting: Diana is able to transform into her witch form in the Bad Ending at will.
- Manipulation: Throughout Castle, Diana easily fools the players into doing specific tasks for her around the castle even going to forcing them to kill the dragon at their own hands.
- Diana is presumably named after the historical Princess Diana, princess of Wales from 1961-1997
- Diana is one of the two NPCs in the Airplane Series that has an alternate form, with the other being the Monster/Ronald.
- Both are also two of the three antagonists in the series.